Your e2e.bike guide for coping with the white stuff.
• Plan your route carefully – for example around pubs, branches of Ask and Carluccio’s etc, in case you need refuge
• Set out with equipment you might need in case of blizzard, such as a camera to take pictures of stranded cars for the BBC website
• Throwing snowballs may look fun, but it can be dangerous and distressing for those targeted – worth remembering when drivers cut you up on an icy Waterloo roundabout
• Avoid potentially dangerous ice by drinking ready-made G&Ts from the can while cycling, rather than premixing them yourself
• Preparation is everything: make sure you have your whinges about council gritters all ready in case of media interviews
• If stopping to make a snowman, avoid charges of racism and sexism by not making it male or white
• Though they may look identical as they come out of nowhere to land on you, in actual fact no two white vans are exactly the same